Get valuable feedback and double-check the quality of your customer experience with automated phone surveys.
What can phone surveys do for me?
Phone surveys are completely customizable and are capable of almost any type of qualitative or quantitative poll you need to run. Survey questions accept answers using the customer’s telephone keypad with either a rating from 0 to 9 or “yes/no”. Customers can even connect directly to your business after the survey if they have more to say.
- Follow up with customers after a phone call to make sure their needs were met and run quality assurance on employees handling these calls.
- After field technician visits, check customer satisfaction and retention.
- Get feedback on a new product or service launch before it's too late.
- Run political opinion polling for your campaign or organization.
How do phone surveys work?
Once you develop your custom survey, schedule groups of customers to receive it at times convenient to them and your business. We handle unsubscribes and provide summaries and deep analysis of your survey responses.
- Did we arrive within our scheduled appointment window? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- Did our technician call you when they were on their way? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- Did a member of our staff review the features and benefits of our Club Membership? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- Were you comfortable with the technician in your home? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being the highest; how courteous, friendly and knowledgeable was our technician?
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being the highest; how helpful and friendly was our customer service representative when you made the initial appointment?
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being the highest; how satisfied were you with your experience with our company?
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being “highly likely”; how likely are you to recommend us to your family and friends?
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being “highly likely”; how likely are you to choose us again?
- Did you sign up for our membership plan? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- Would you consider joining our membership plan if you received free seasonal checks? (Press one for yes, two for no)
- On a scale of 0 to 9, with 9 being the highest; how likely would you be to purchase a vehicle if we included free maintenance for 3 years?
Show your customers that you care
The customer experience continues even after the sale. Make sure your customers are still happy after they book an appointment or make a purchase with phone surveys. What you find out can help you fix any issues that exist and, ultimately, grow your business.